Things to Put in Your Brain
- Watch: Haze, a film in which I have a lead. It's theatrical trailer was featured on Entertainment Weekly, and in addition to winning a number of festival awards it has been favorably reviewed by the LA Times, Variety, HuffPost, and featured in USA Today and on CBS Evening News. Check it out on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Vudu, or see other options at Hazemovie.com.
- Watch: Me do stand-up with visuals, in defiance of nature and god's will.
- Watch: Gray Marriage, a sketch I co-wrote and acted in for a now defunct political comedy website. Marriage rights may have been extended since then, but I think we should keep laughing at the bigots just to be safe.
- Listen: My appearance on the NY Mag Sex Lives Podcast. Initially I was supposed to tell a harrowing dating story, but due to a mix-up they asked me to just be a funny comedian instead so I talked about turbodating and ethical non-monogamy.
- Watch: Abbott & Costello: SVU, a sketch I wrote & edited for PitTV
- Listen: The first few episodes of my new podcast It's My Pleasure (With Mike Blejer), on SpareMin.
- Read: Revelist covered a story on sexual assault and misogyny in the comedy community and interviewed me for it. Important topic, upsetting occasion to discuss it.
- Watch: My 4th appearance on Myq Kaplan's podcast Hang out with Me (Audio version). It's the worst I've ever looked on a video podcast, but a pretty fun time.
- Say hi: I'm usually writing political and news based fun-sad-angry words over on facebook. Let's be virtual friends.
The most important phrase of 2017 will turn out to have been “credibly accused.“
Man, what a sad Hanukkah it’s been for Roy Moore’s Jew Lawyer.
Mike is a Multimedian. Part comedian & part person who likes smushing multiple parts into awkward word combinations.