The Latest (Monday, August 1st)
- The film I have a lead in, HAZE, just finished it's festival run, taking home a bunch of awards that I have no idea how to capitalize on.
- I recently appeared on the NY Mag Sex Lives Podcast. Initially I was supposed to tell a harrowing dating story, but due to a mix-up they asked me to just be a funny comedian instead so I talked about Turbodating and ethical non-monogamy.
- The first few episodes of my new podcast It's My Pleasure (With Mike Blejer), are now up over on iTunes and at SpareMin (the app which I use to record the podcast, and the producers of the show. It's the most fun I've ever had working with a company, I swear). You can also hear podcast extras if you have a phone and find me on SpareMin at @Mike
- I recently did my... 4th appearance (?) on Myq Kaplan's podcast Hang out with Me. It's the worst I've ever looked on a video podcast, but a pretty fun time. Look forward to the video going up on my videos section (It says stand-up, but I just throw all those podcasts up there too because I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT ANY BETTER THAN THAT).
- You can ALWAYS find me writing political and news based humor over on facebook. Also check out my Genius* annotations on this article about Trump's crazy Stepanopoulos interview. Totally nuts. *The website that does the annotations is called "Genius." I'm not calling myself a genius. That's up to you and my collection of Mensa puzzlebooks to decide.
But does Hollywood have the guts to make an all-male version of Ghostbusters (2016)? I didn't think so.
All female version of Juwanna Mann.
"Very well. You will have a female president... But the First Lady will be a rapist." - Making a Super Pac with Satan
Mike is a Multimedian. Part comedian & part person who likes smushing multiple parts into awkward word combinations.