- Watch: Abbott & Costello: SVU, a sketch I wrote & edited for PitTV
- Listen: My appearance on the NY Mag Sex Lives Podcast. Initially I was supposed to tell a harrowing dating story, but due to a mix-up they asked me to just be a funny comedian instead so I talked about Turbodating and ethical non-monogamy.
- Watch: The film I have a lead in, HAZE, just finished it's festival run, taking home a bunch of awards that I have no idea how to capitalize on.
- Listen: The first few episodes of my new podcast It's My Pleasure (With Mike Blejer), are now up over on iTunes and at SpareMin.
- Read: Revelist covered a story on sexual assault and misogyny in the comedy community and interviewed me for it. Important topic, upsetting occasion to discuss it.
- Watch: My 4th appearance on Myq Kaplan's podcast Hang out with Me (Audio version). It's the worst I've ever looked on a video podcast, but a pretty fun time.
- Say hi: I'm usually writing political and news based fun-sad-angry words over on facebook.
Anyone know how much of federal budget goes into pretending that whatever crazy bs Trump tweeted last was totally part of a strategic plan?
Just so you know, if you'd never heard the term "Supreme Court" before, you would think it was the arena where they host Wrestlemania.
Mike is a Multimedian. Part comedian & part person who likes smushing multiple parts into awkward word combinations.